From:   Andy Lanset [mailto:alanset@MINDSPRING.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, August 31, 2000 4:18 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: Edward Gorey

I am trying to locate a (any) recording of the late artist Edward Gorey.  I
don't know if he was ever interviewed or did an oral history with anyone.
I've done quite a bit of searching and can't seem to locate anything with
his voice on it. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you.

Andy Lanset
WNYC Archives
212-669-4685