Re: Left behind

I will contribute virtual San Francisco French bread,
some artichokes from Castroville, garlic from Gilroy,
a nice Beaulieu Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon,
some Guittard Chocolate Company (OLD local company;
the air in northern Burlingame is PERFUMED with chocolate
when they are roasting the beans!) chocolate chips
to munch on, some Scharffenberger chocolate bars to
eat (local company, beat out Valrhona chocolate and other
fancy imported chocolates in blind taste test!!), and organic
lettuce mix (arugula, etc.!).

Yes, I AM a "chocoholic"!  Isn't chocolate one of the FOUR
basic FOOD GROUPS?  [LOL!]

This is shaping up as a REALLY FUN virtual party!

See ya on the Web!

Margaret Monroe

(Not minding being here on Friday, but wishing the SAA
convention were in San Francisco!  Can't WAIT to tell those
who weren't here how much FUN they missed!)