Re: left behind

Joanne,

Are they making cider at the old Garfield House (next to Henry Hall)
this year? I seam to remember doing that for Johnny Appleseed Day, or
Campus Day. If so, *please* bring some along...

I'll also add some muktuk, if anyone is brave enough...

Kathy (enjoying the three weeks of Fall we get in Anchorage) Hertel

--
Kathleen Hertel
Archives and Manuscripts Department