Re: LEFT BEHIND CYBER PARTY

Poutine sounds even worse than Cincinnat's version of heart attack fries:

fries, covered by Cincinnati Chili topped with finely shredded cheddar cheese.

Some people have been known to then dunk these chili cheese fries into mayonnaise or ranch dressing.

Question: the cheese curds, are they similar to cottage cheese?

On 1 Sep 2000, at 17:05, Ruta Abolins wrote:

> French fries covered in gravy.

...and cheese curds, an indispensible ingrediant. Regular old
chunks of cheese won't do -- it has to be the curds that squeak!

It's a heart attack in a bowl, but its so popular in Eastern Canada
that you can get a really disgusting, bastardized version of it on the
menu at McDonald's. I always have one serving when I am over the
border. (More than that is asking for trouble!)

Jacqueline (missing Ottawa at the moment) Haun