From:   Lynne Wohleber [SMTP:wohleber@PGH.ANGLICAN.ORG]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 05, 2000 1:20 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: videos re: archival issues

Lisa (and anyone else interested) ... For workshops aimed at parish
historians and "archivists, " I use a two-part video put out by the
Nebraska
State Historical Society, c. 1990, called "Basic Preservation for Libraries
and Archives."   Part I is entitled "Storage and Handling;" Part II
"Environmental Controls."  The total tape runs about 35 minutes and you can
use both parts or just one.

Lynne F. Wohleber
Archivist
Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh