Re: Progressive Archivists

Hi Everyone,
Another reminder in view of the confusion
regarding the invitation to join the Progressive
Archivists Listserve. Although the message for
Peter Gunther's new Progressive Archvists
Listserve tells you to reply to the message in
order to join the list, a reply will merely send
your message back as a posting to our listserve.
Thus, if you follow the directions given in the
REPLY REQUIRED email and reply, you will not be
subscribed to the Progressive Archivists
Listserve. If you want to subscribe to Progressive
Archivists, your best course is to contact Peter
Gunther directly at avengethecathars@juno.com.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions
or concerns.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator