Architectural Drawing Truck?

     I'm posting this for someone NOT on the listserv.  Please send

     Thanks!

     My question is:
     Our collection contains a large number of oversize maps and
     architectural drawings that are difficult to handle without damaging
     the items and we would like to acquire a truck that could carry them
     safely through doors, on elevators, etc.  One of our staff members saw
     trucks at the National Archives which had barrel-shaped top shelves so
     they could transport large items as long as they could be partially
     rolled.  I'd like to know if any institution is aware of anywhere such
     trucks are available for purchase.
     I'd also be interested in receiving specifications for any oversize
     type of truck that may have been custom-made for your institution.
     I'd also like to know what other solutions archives have come up with
     for handling these materials safely.  I appreciate any assistance you
     can give us.

     Sincerely,
     Lin Fredericksen
     email: lfredericksen@ukans.edu