Gunars Rutkowskis and betrayal of a public trust to remove barriers to access our public library departments' collections -Case Study: FOI freedom of information and our cities' public libraries

Our cities' public libraries are our community institutions
responsible for removing barriers to access public
information about our civic government.

As a curator, M. B. Dunhouse is responsible for removing
barriers to access special collection and archives at our
city public library special collections department.

The betrayals of trust have happened when you are asked
about your interest and then tables are turned in a catch 22
manner misrepresenting with omissions of known details about
collections.

Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston Public
Library Research Library Resources Departments'
Gunars Rutkowskis is also a principle player in denying
or delaying access in betrayal of the public trust in our
public library.