From: Thomas Berry [mailto:tberry@WCNET.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 4:42 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Advice needed

With all that in mind, how should the collection be identified, who should
be credited as the donor, and how should it be acknowledged in our magazine?

All advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086