Re: Don Saklad, Boston Public Library, etc.

We all surely have reason to chuckle (or fume) among ourselves at the antics
of
some of our more "interesting" patrons, but I'm not sure anyone's interests
are
well served by passing judgment on someone's mental fitness based on their
complaints about library service (even if those complaints are registered
over,
and over, and over, and over . . .) or by publicly ridiculing them with a
web
site.  Personally, I find these occasional postings no more irritating than
the
completely unrelated commercial spam to which this list is so often subject.
As with many internet irritants, this one might be best managed by being
ignored.

Beth "Can't-Wait-To-Hear-Kim-Scott's-Take-On-This" Golding
Florida State Archives
egolding@mail.dos.state.fl.us