Re: M B Dunhouse and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston Public Library Special Collections Depa

On 8 Sep 2000, at 11:31, Steven Mandeville-Gamble wrote:

> May I ask why we have to put up with this particular
> individual's clearly unbalanced and constant attack on the
> Massachusett's Library?  This is clearly not someone in his
> right mind. I find his non-stop vitriol not only unreasoing,
> unprofessional, and unpleasant, but also an incredible
> waste of disk space for my email system.

"We" don't have to put up with anything. As others have already
suggested, filters and/or killfiles are Good Things. Attacks on
someone's mental fitness based on emailed posts, imho, are not
so good.

A.
--
"The idea that 'growing up' means neglecting political issues, and jumping
on the bandwagon of the day, is a common form of shallowness in our