Smokey Books

Hello List members,
I am hoping that some of you may know how to help me.  A local home was
partially burned last week and some of their library was thankfully saved
but they absorbed the strong smoke odor.  The family came to me for some way
to eliminate the odor but I am not familiar with conservation or cleaning
methods for books.  Do any of you have some suggestions?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Heather South
Historical Center Of York County, SC