Re: archives mystery provided

Hackneyed, Kevin?  Try plagerous.  See "The Name of the Rose."  Judy Robins

-----Original Message-----
From: Bunker, Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 10:47 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: archives mystery provided

        It's elementary, my dear Amy!

        Some nefarious patron is sneaking in and cleverly lacing
        random pages of various manuscripts (or in our case, LPs --
        legislative papers -- with a biological agent which, when
        other patrons or archives staff get a simple paper cut, start
        dropping "like flies." It's up to our dashing and intrepid
        archi-sleuth to not only solve the problem of who is
        poisoning the patronage, but to stop the villain from the deed
        while at the same time preserve the documents, for the
        poison also introduces an unknown [horrors!] acid!

        See? Like I said, elementary (if hackneyed)!

        Kevin (Weh-To Go!) V. Bunker
        Student (always ready for a good crime novel) Assistant
        CA State Archives