Re: mysteries and ghosts...

American Libraries, Dec. 1999, p, 26: "Ghostcam seeks library spirit" (Ghostcam is still working at the following URL):
http://www.courierpress.com/ghost

There was an article in either Library Journal or American Libraries a few years ago about urban myths in libraries that I think included some ghostly type stories, but I haven't (in a quick search) been able to find a citation to it.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

(note change of address as of May 2000)
Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(914) 451-1757 or (845) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> "Shaun K. Boyd" <sboyd@MAIL.DOUGLAS.LIB.CO.US> 09/13/00 02:51PM >>>
Does anyone have any more "ghosts in the archives" stories?  I found the one
at A&M fascinating.