Re: archives mystery needed

At 14:47 12/09/00 -0400, you wrote:
>detective.  Does anyone know if this has been done?   ttfn - jill.
>
>I certainly hope not, this is my idea!
>
>Amy

Some lecturers [Professors in American] of mine used to joke in seminar's,
that the money was not in what you stole from an archive, but rather what
you added to it.  The diary where Darwin stated how wonderfull he'd found
reading Malthus, etc.

It does sound like a Friday topic, tho I think Holly Hodges tried that a
few years ago.

Best,
Leigh Swancott
CRA Archivist, University of Melbourne Archives
Tel.:  Parkville, 8 344 9893;  Brunswick, 9 389 5210
Fax:  9 347 8627   E-mail:  swancott@clyde.its.unimelb.edu.au