Re: archives summer camp

Susan,

The answer is contained within this speaker bio. material.

Theresa Rini Percy - Ms. Percy is Director of the Monson Free Library and
Reading Room Association, Monson, MA. She is founder of the Museum and
Library Archives Institute, an annual two-day continuing education program
in basic archival methods and procedures. Theresa initiated the drafting of
a community documentation plan for the town of Monson, one of the first in
the state. As a result, the Monson Free Library was a recent recipient of a
Documentary Heritage grant for the implementation of this plan. She is also
the co-author of the curriculum for the "Preserving Our Community Heritage"
workshop series.
You can reach her at 413 267-3866 or tpercy@cwmars.org

/Bill

Bill Milhomme