videos for arch/presv training

Another useful video for staff training re preservation issues for
manuscript and arvichal material:

         TITLE:  Paperworks <videorecording> : stabilizing archival
collections

      PRODUCED:  Nashville, Tenn. : The Association, c1989.

      SUBJECTS:  Archives--Conservation and restoration.

  OTHER TITLES:  Paperworks processing archival collections.

 OTHER AUTHORS:  American Association for State and Local History.

       CREDITS:  Technical consultants, Connie Burkholter and Carol
Roberts.

         NOTES:  VHS format.
                 "423VT."

       SUMMARY:  Demonstrates procedures to retard further deterioration
and to stabilize the conditions of archival collections.

L. Rebecca Johnson Melvin
Special Collections
University of Delaware Library
Newark, DE  19717-5267