Thesaurus Management Software

Dear Listserv,

I am in the process of conducting research on behalf of my organization
for thesaurus management software.  We were recommended to use Cuadro
STAR/Thesaurus or MultiList, and I have found information on Lexico and
Hierarch.

I need to know what various kinds of thesaurus management software is
being used, and what is thought of them (the good, the user friendly,
the bad, the ugly), what is recommended, etc.  So if anyone has any
ideas, please email me off list (unless more people are interested, I
really don't want to clog up other people's email inboxes), at:
Archivist@jwa.org.

Thank you for your time,

Jessica Tam
Archivist