From: AJ Du Fresne [mailto:ajd@THEARCHIVECOMPANY.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 8:42 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Photo Request

I am representing a firm who is looking for the following photographIC
themes to be published in two books.  The are looking for 100-150
photos.  Your help is appreciated.

Photographs should range from the years 1850-1930.  Themes must include:

    1.  Log Cabins and/or people near, around or inside the cabin.
    2.  Pioneer women performing domestic chores, i.e. farming,
housework,
            tending to children, etc.
    3.  Pioneer's playing instruments, preferably string.
    4.  Women with wild and crazy hats.

If you have any photographs relating to the above themes, please send a
description and accession number to identify the image(s).  Please
provide the following information to me as soon as possible.  I will
contact you for photocopies after I have compiled a list.

Name:

Name of Institution:

Address:

Telephone: