Re: Michigan's RMA Project

-----Original Message-----
From: Caryn Wojcik [mailto:wojcik@SI.UMICH.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 1:45 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Michigan's RMA Project

The State of Michigan received an NHPRC
grant to pilot test a Records Management Application (RMA) in a real
office environment.  We have just launched a web page that we will use
to distribute background information and progress reports.  Please check
it out!  http://www.state.mi.us/dmb/mgmtserv/oss/rfmd/rma/index.htm

Caryn Wojcik, State Records Archivist
State Archives of Michigan
Michigan Historical Center