Papers of Aaron Burr

Hello All,
     Alissa speaking, and I have a question or two or
three concerning Aaron Burr.  I have a paper due in
the not too distant future for my archival management
course and I need to find primary sources on Aaron
Burr, the politician who shot and killed Alexander
Hamilton.  Does anyone know where any original
manuscripts, letters, memoirs, diaries, newspaper
articles written about him during his life or any
artifacts related to him, such as dueling pistols for
instance, might be located.  I would even be willing
to peruse any political papers or congressional
minutes as long as they are primary sources about him.
 Please forgive any ineptness in regards to archival
etiquette on my part, this being my first time here,
and thanks a bunch for any and all help you can give.
Yours, AKM