SAA Preservation Proposals

If you have session proposals for the 2001 SAA Annual Meeting which you wish to submit (or resubmit) to the Preservation Section for review and endorsement, please send them to me via e-mail attachment or by fax by September 29.   Proposals are due to  SAA on October 6.

See the 2001 Annual Meeting Program Proposal Form which also provides guidelines for program proposals at  http://www.archivists.org/conference/proposal

If possible, please complete the proposal form and send that to me.

Linda Overman
Chair, Program Committee
Preservation Section

Alabama Department of Archives and History
e-mail:   loverman@archives.state.al.us
telephone:  (334) 242-4452 Ext. 229
Fax:  (334) 240-3125