Spain Trip

Friends: I am traveling to Spain with a group of Curators, Librarians,
Collector types and spouses etc. I am hoping that someone that subscribed to
this list is in Spain or on "our" side of the pond and might give comment to
important, special or unusual things to see relative to our field. The trip
is 12 days and many of us will be taking alternative side trips to those
offered to the general travelers Kindly respond off line and Thanks!