Re: A Little Too Generous?

        Jim wrote
        <snip>
        I was visited by a scholar from another state. This
        person, without consulting us, has written a grant proposal (which
has been
        funded) to digitize and post on the Internet primary documents
relating to
        the Civil Rights Movement. She came expecting unlimited access to
our
        holdings, and expects the "first phase" of her project to total
10,000
        documents.
        <snip>

        My friends, the question that we should asking is the identity of
the granting organization.  With its apparent large budget and low standards
so we could have an archival have an archival feeding frenzy.