Unsubscribe

Title: Unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: JobMagic.net [mailto:jobmagic-trial@REX.CO.UK]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:05 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: FTAO HR Department

Dear Sir/Madam

1. Tired of struggling to find the right candidates for your vacancies?

2. Are the costs of vacancy advertising making your head spin and
your budget groan?

3. Want to get in the boss's good books?

If the answer to any of these questions is YES then this could be
your lucky
day!

The Internet has so much potential to offer your company that it is
sometimes hard to focus on your true objectives. This is why Rexonline
Plc created JobMagic A PUBLICLY QUOTED INTERNET RECRUITMENT
COMPANY THAT IS MAKING A PROFIT.

We have recognised the enormous amount of people seeking jobs via
the 'net and have channelled this potential into a tool that is extremely
simple to use for both the job seeker AND the employer.

The recruitment needs of our expanding client base have been successfully
met due to the simple and effective service JobMagic has to offer:

+ Employers can advertise vacancies to an audience of pure job seekers
instantly
+ Each vacancy is advertised on our site and then duplicated on our
partner
sites,
examples include www.JobTrack.co.uk and The Daily Telegraph Online
+ Thousands of candidates and their CV's are attracted to the JobMagic
career site through intense marketing campaigns, career fairs and
from other divisions under the Rexonline plc banner
+ Each vacancy you enter onto JobMagic initiates a background search
to Email relevant candidates of your position
+ Access thousands of CVs with the aid of our simple yet powerful
search
engine and produce a shortlist of candidates within seconds
+ Full contact details of each candidate are displayed in every CV

Interested? Then read on...

At JobMagic we can get you monster exposure to your vacancy
advertisements.
By using us as the stepstone to the candidates that you deserve for
all your top-jobs. We can assist you in finding the candidates that
you are looking for in the area that you want them, when you want
them and at a fraction of the cost that you will usually pay with
an agency and with the flexibility and convenience that cannot be
achieved with paper press advertising.
Don't put the control of your recruitment campaigns in the hands of
a stranger.
With JobMagic you can take charge of your advertising as easily.

Please contact us on the numbers below to discuss your recruitment
requirements. We will be working late this evening to answer your
calls.
Remember: You are only a click away from the candidates that you deserve.

Regards,

Jason Drumm
Sales Executive
Rexonline Plc

T: +44 (0)1344 874422
F: +44 (0)1344 872938
E: sales@jobmagic.net

www.jobmagic.net
www.jobtrack.co.uk
www.ctijobs.net
www.rex.co.uk
www.rexonline.co.uk
www.recruit2k.co.uk

==
Should this message reach the wrong addressee or be inappropriate
please
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.