Re: Access to the Stacks

Paul --

Your quote "No man is safe...: is great argumentative rhetoric. I'd love to
cite it as part of my current classwork in Logic. Could you kindly give me
the whole quote and its bibliographic source?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin (relieved that the CA Leg is on Summer vacation) Bunker
Student Assistant
CA State Archives