Re: Venting - Happy Monday!

Thanks from a former Sacramentan (moved here 2 1/2 years ago to take this job). He supposedly has read various texts in archives administration, but he remains convinced that his way is better regardless of
any accepted professional practice.

The processing manual is a good idea. I've been using the one put online by Yale's Beineckie (sic?) Library as a  guideline.

Best wishes,

Tom