UV Filter Shields

Does anyone know of a wholesale provider of UV Filter Shields.
We are going to replace all the light filters in our Research Library
and Collections Storage Building, and would like to do this the
cheapest way possible.

Currently looking at Light Impressions and University Products
seem to be about the same price.

Thanks

Colleen Couture
Librarian