From:   Brenda Day [SMTP:day@HARVEY.BAKERU.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, October 06, 2000 10:45 AM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: College Group Photos

Dear Jan,
Here at Baker University, we have quite a few panoramics of the student
body, faculty, administration, and anybody else (sometimes dogs) standing
near.  In addition, Institute, a Methodist camp for young people, also had
many panoramics taken of attendees.  I think panoramics of this type were
quite common.  And yes, many of ours are still rolled up.  One of many
projects yet to do.  Back to work!
Brenda Day
Baker University