From: JOHN FRIZZELL [mailto:frizzell@OK-HISTORY.MUS.OK.US]
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 12:25 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Moveable Stacks for Art

I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner but I try to keep traffic down on servers,
it's just an old habit.  The contact is as follows:  Systematic Solutions,
405-752-1500, my contrast is Bruce Delp ext. 307.  Although there basically
an Oklahoma company they have performed archives storage work as far away as
Greenland.  I have found if it requires any type of storage and it's in the
archives or museum area they know what is needed.

Regards
J.D.Frizzell
Newspaper Archives and Micrographics Department
C/O
Oklahoma Historical Society
2100 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4997, USA