Re: Why Should DOT MUSEUM domain names be controlled by an N.G.O .?

Personally, I think .museum should be limited to actual museums, as virtual
museums aren't really museums, are they now?

The "open" platform of the internet died a long, long time ago. It is not
what is was 10 years ago, nor even 5 years ago, or three years ago.

This is probably an attempt to keep "virtual museums" from using actual
museum names and then charging "actual" museums a stiff fee for the use of
their own name. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Jackie Saturley