Archives Week at UT-Austin: Day 1

Archives Week here in Austin begins Monday with Dr. David Gracy giving a
presentation entitled "Even I was appalled at the Possibilities: The
Nature and Impact of Documentary Forgery." Dr. Gracy will speak Monday,
October 9, at 4pm in the Harry Ransom Center 4th Floor Auditorium on the
University of Texas campus.

If you happen to be on the UT campus this week, please stop by the SAA-UT
Student Chapter table on the West Mall and say hello to some archives
students. We'll be on the West Mall from 11am-1pm Monday through Thursday
of this week.

Mike Strom
President
SAA-UT Student Chapter