From: Veronica Cunningham [mailto:vcunning@EMMA.TROY.NY.US]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 10:51 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Source of book prices

Good morning!

As Bookman's Weekly appears not to be in existence, what would you
recommend as the best way to check the prices of old books.  The school
has
the original library of the Troy Female Seminary, which is poorly housed
and about which few care.  I'd like to prove that the collection has
monetary value as well as historical value, but need a source/site for
doing it.

It would also be helpful for the historical society where, until
recently,
I had a fellowship.

Thank you,

Ronnie C.