Reference desks flouting state and local FOI at our cities' public libraries

1. Have any other cities' public libraries like our
   Massachusetts Library Of Last Recourse City of
   Boston Public Library Departments supervisory,
   managerial and executive officials, flouted state
   and local freedom of information by telling
   reference desk workers not to cooperate with FOI by
   referring public library users, public library
   personnel and public library unions collective
   bargaining labor relations advocates back and forth
   and back again among administrative offices?...

2. Why do hypocritical so called intellectual freedom
   advocates like our Massachusetts Library Association
   Intellectual Freedom Committee continue to tout
   principles then look the other way with regard to
   state and local FOI ?...

Check out our City of Boston General Administrative
Notice BPL GAN about FOI distributed around our public
library departments, if you are allowed to read it.

An FOI appeal to read it could be necessary!...

I remain, as always, advocating institutional change
and improving our cities' public libraries
institutional culture!

oo__ DWs