Columbian Discoveries

I think that Juan Valdez discovered coffee, and we should honor him every
morning as we slurp our jump juice...

Seriously, it is the debates over such politically correct tempests in
teapots that keep our respective shops in the news, and therefore "relevant"
in the eyes of our resource allocators (that's pc talk for taxpayers,
folks).  As long as people are arguing about the documentation proving
whatever fringe position they take, they still come back to us for the
goods.  Now occasionally we are being upstaged by the DNA crowd (...my
apologies, Mr. Jefferson...) but for the most part the debaters still want
good old facts on paper, which is our stock and trade.

Kim (keep 'em arguing) Scott