Re: theft reporting

The Rare Books and MSS Section Security Committee of ALA/ACRL has a web
page which publicly documents incidences of rare book theft at:

http://www.rbms.nd.edu/theft96.html

Best,

jeffrey

Jeffrey Makala
Processing Archivist/Reference Librarian
Special Collections & Archives
Olin Library, Wesleyan University                       860.685.3863
252 Church St.                                          860.685.2661 fax
Middletown CT 06459                                     jmakala@wesleyan.edu