Re: Looking to Donate U.S. Patent Gazette

Chip,

You might want to consider contacting the US Patent & Trademark Office. The
USPTO supports a network of Patent Depository Libraries (PTDL) across the
country, and one of these libraries may want the set. Their # is
800-786-9199. I believe Mande Putnam is still the director of the depository
program. One benefit is the USPTO usually pays for shipping to a PTDL.

Michael C. Miller (former Patent Librarian)
Special Collections Librarian
Dallas Public Library, Texas/Dallas History & Archives
1515 Young St.
Dallas TX 75201
(214)670-1440
mmiller@dallaslibrary.org

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov, Foundation.