MAC 2001 Calendar -- call for photos

The Midwest Archives Conference 2001 Calendar
Wish You Were Here. . .  An Auto Tour Through the Midwest

Hi Colleagues,

Time has come once again to assemble that perennial favorite, the MAC
Calendar!  The theme for 2001 is "Wish You Were Here. . .  An Auto Tour
Through the Midwest."  It will be festooned with travel maps, souvenir
postcards and auto decals, one month for each of the MAC states (12 months,
12 states - get it?!).  We hope to add snapshots from repositories in the
region, and this is where YOU come in:

If you'd like to see your repository represented in the 2001 calendar,
please send your favorite historic travel snapshot for consideration. Heck,
send more than one if you've got 'em!  Anything from the 'Teens on up
through the 1960s will work nicely.  Don't forget an explanatory caption and
your repository name.  We'll be choosing only one from each state, so we
regret (in advance) that we can't use them all.

The deadline is fast approaching, so please send submissions so that I
receive them BY THE END OF OCTOBER!  Sending them via e-mail is the fastest
way (to pje@inebraska.com), but you can also fax prints or snail-mail
prints, photocopies or disks - my contact info is below.  Low res. is OK for
the submission, but we will need the final selections either in print form
or TIFF files at a resolution of at least 300dpi.

Thanks for your help, and Happy Trails!

-Paul

Paul J. Eisloeffel
Curator of Manuscripts and Audio-Visual Collections
Nebraska State Historical Society
P.O. Box 82554
Lincoln, NE 68501
(402) 471-4750