Re: SSA 2001: Call for Papers

Date sent:              Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:19:20 -0400
Send reply to:          Archives & Archivists <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>
From:                   Nanci Young <NYOUNG@EMAIL.SMITH.EDU>
Subject:                Re: SSA 2001: Call for Papers
To:                     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU

Thanks Nancy.  Right now I am snowed under just trying to get the
SSA program set.  But, I will keep in mind these programs for
future SAA sessions.  I enjoyed meeting you at SAA and hope we
get the chance in the future to get better acquainted.  I have met
and made friends with lots of great people through participation in
archival organizations.  In fact just last night I went to a play in New
Orleans with two "archival" friends.  Maybe we can get the C&U
Steering Committee together for dinner one night in DC so we can
all get to know each other better.
Carol