Re: Need Help with "Genealogist" Profile

Hollister:
There was a good article three years ago that identified some of the
characteristics of genealogical societies, and not individuals, but it still
may be helpful:

Litzer, Donald S.  "Library and Genealogical Society Cooperation in Developing
Local Genealogical Services and Collections,"  Reference and User Services
Quarterly, vol. 37, no. 1, Fall 1997, pp. 37-51.

Hope it helps.
Mark

Mark Lambert
Special Collections and Government Documents Librarian
South Texas College of Law Library
Houston, TX