Archivist posting

Hello,

I would like to post an open position for a Archivist on your Listserv.  I am not a Archivist but am working with one on this position.  I am a HR Recruiter for the American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine.   Please let me know if and how I can go about doing this.  I have seemed to miss all of the Archivist publications deadlines and am anxious to get the posting out there.  Thank you very much for your help!

Caroline W. Jenkins
Recruiter, ACP-ASIM
215-351-2410 phone #
cjenkins@mail.acponline.org