Date sent:              Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:03:51 -0400
Send reply to:          Archives & Archivists <>
From:                   Don Saklad <dsaklad@GNU.ORG>
Subject:                City of Boston Public Library Departments do not comply
with>                   Commonwealth of Massachusetts records management
schdules and
               guidelines
To:             ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
...Records Management Manuals.

The Records Management Unit offers records management
manuals for local, county and state government
officials.

The manuals include policies and procedures for access
to records, files management, security and
preservation, use of microfilm and computer
records...
recman@sec.state.ma.us
http://www.magnet.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcrmu/arcpub.htm