Re: Boston Baked Beans....

Who's next? Conspiracy theorists unite!  How about you, Kim Scott?

....Snip, snip

Now Mark, don't drag me into this.  I have enough to do out here in the wild
west keeping a lookout for black helicopters....

Kim (who says I am paranoid?) Scott

But always remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not
out to get you!

Phil Donahue
Personnel Director/Records Management Officer
Board of Elections in the City of New York
42 Broadway 7th floor
New York, New York 10004
(212) 487-5340     fax (212) 487- 5349
mailto:pdonahue@boe.nyc.ny.us <mailto:pdonahue@boe.nyc.ny.us>