Massachusetts FOI. Bernard Margolis.

          Excerpt

ENSE PETIT PLACIDAM SVB LIBERTATE QVIETEM
[The Great Seal
 http://www.state.ma.us/sec/pre/presea/seal6.gif
 http://www.state.ma.us/sec/pre/presea/sealhis.htm
 By the sword we seek peace,
 but peace only under liberty. -Algernon Sydney]

The Commonwealth of Massachusets
William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth
Public Records Division

Frances Gould
Supervisor of Public Records

October 16, 2000

I have received your letter appealing the lack of
   response of the Boston Public Library to your
   request for records.

I have directed a member of my staff* to investigate
   this matter.

   When my review of the investigation has been
   completed, you will be advised in writing of the
   disposition of this case...

cc: Bernard Margolis [BPL President]

*
Assigned to Felix Bondar, legal staff