Licensing

We here at the BGC Archives are getting increasing requests for
licensing  or world right in regard to the use of images or documents in
videos, CDs and websites.  What kind of policies (and forms) have
other archives established for handling these kinds of requests?
What are some of the different kinds of requests that have been made.
 If you would send any response to me, I will summarize what I get and
post it in a message on the listserv.  Thanks.

Bob Shuster
Billy Graham Center  Archives
robert.d.shuster@wheaton.edu