Microfilm charges and patron numbers

I'm posting this again as I failed to change the subject line in the earlier
post!  Sorry:-)

Russell Baker, AHC archival manager, has requested I post this request for
him to the archives listserv.

1.  We currently sell positive copies of newspapers, etc., filmed by the
AHC. Our current charge for a 100 foot roll of microfilm is $25.00 (in
state) and $35.00 (out of state).  The questions is:

Do you sell positive silver copies of 35mm microfilm?  What prices do you
charge to libraries, archives and historical societies?  Do you have a
different charge for private individuals?

2.  The AHC is open to patrons Monday-Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.  Our
patronage for 1999 was 12944.   Thus far in 2000 we have had 9300 patrons.
These numbers are down from 1997 when our patronage peaked at 14244.  The
question is:

What were your attendance totals for patrons using historical and
genealogical materials for 1999 and 2000 (year to date)?  Are you showing a
decrease in patronage?  If so, to what do you attribute the decrease?

Please respond to the list or to:

russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us <mailto:russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us>

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Lynn