To midwestern archivists

Hello.  In connection with a session which will be on the spring
meeting of the Midwest Archives Conference, I would be grateful to
hear from people in the Midwest in one or both of the following
groups:

People who have had experience working in a small shop (no more
than 5 archivists) that has been involved in converting microfilm to a
digital format, either a CD or a web site or some other form.

People who work in a small shop who have been involved in putting
guides into or creating guides in the EAD format and in a larger sense
revising the finding aids system in their archives to include EAD
guides.

I would like to talk with anyone who has been in either or both of
these situations.  You can contact me at:
robert.d.shuster@wheaton.edu or call me at 630-752-5910

Thanks.

Bob Shuster
BGC Archives