From:   TawnyRN@AOL.COM
Sent:   Wed 10/25/2000 2:44 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:             archives with insurance coverage?

Archival Colleagues:

I am looking for archives that have decided to obtain insurance coverage
for
their
on-site collections.

Although this is common practice in museums, it is unusual for archives
due
to the high cost and unique and irreplaceable nature of the material.

If you have information, please contact:

Tawny Ryan Nelb
Nelb Archival Consulting, Inc.
5610 Woodberry Ct.
Midland, MI  48640-6929