Help with rec-mgmt list

I've tried for several weeks to subscribe to the records management list
through the site listed below, only to keep getting the message saying that
the site is not accepting requests.  If anyone can suggest an alternate site
to get to the list, I would be most appreciative.  Or even just send me the
list address and subscription instructions so I can bypass the site...  I've
been able to get the listserv machine at UFL but there's something I'm not
getting configured right  because I'm getting loop-back messages!

http://www.rec-mgmt.listserv.ufl.edu/

Many thanks for assistance,
Holly Hodges