Re: Digital Thermohygrometer?

If you don't need super duper accuracy but an inexpensive device that is a
data logger that will give you Temp and Rh then I strongly recommend the
HOBO from Onset Computers.

http://www.onsetcomp.com/Products/3653_rh.html

We have had some here for years and have recommended them to many customers.
They have many different models but for $85 the basic Temp/RH is accurate to
+-5% for RH and +- 1.5% Degrees F and that is plenty accurate to see most of
what you want to see if you are monitoring a vault or room. The software is
really easy to use - you can set the time interval you wish it to measure
at, all the basics that you need for most applications. Of course there are
many other products out there that will offer better accuracy - and for some
applications you need it - but for most applications - it is cheap and it
works.

I have absolutely no connection with the company - just like finding a good
deal every now and then....

jim

Jim Lindner
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Minister of Preservation and Access
VP General Manager VidiPax Division -
Loudeye Technologies
450 West 31 Street